Looking for a rewarding career?
Become a Caregiver. Personal caregiving is one of the most important roles in society. Providing hands-on assistance to someone who needs your help to get through the daily tasks of living is a rewarding job. Help HomeAides provide non-medical personal in-home care services. Responsibilities may vary depending on client needs.
The kinds of help you may provide:
- Companionship when a client just needs some company
- Personal care including bathing, grooming, and toileting
- Home support including housekeeping, laundry, and meal preparation
- Respite care for when family members need a break
- Errands include providing transportation to appointments and shopping within a 5-mile radius