- Local Ownership. When you call us you will speak with a local professional. You get all the time and attention you need to ask any questions you may have about us or our services.
- Bonded. All of our caregivers are chosen with experience, empathy, trust, and safety in mind. In addition, all are bonded.
- Flexibility. Customized non-skilled in home care services for the assistance you and your loved one need to stay at home and comfortable.
- Peace of mind. Prior to being considered as a HomeAides caregiver, each individual must pass rigorous screening procedures that include interviews, reference checks, background checks, drug testing and drivers background checks.
- Professional Level of Care. Each direct care worker must complete an orientation competency testing in areas including professionalism, promoting independence in the home, activities of daily living and infection control.
- See our testimonials and contact us to discuss other references.