- Local Ownership – When you call us, you will speak with a local professional. You get all the time and attention you need to ask any questions you may have about us or our services.
- Bonded – All of our caregivers are chosen with experience, empathy, trust, and safety in mind. In addition, all are bonded.
- Flexibility – Customized non-skilled in-home care services for the assistance you and your loved one need to stay at home and be comfortable.
- Peace of mind – Prior to being considered as a HomeAides caregiver, each individual must pass rigorous screening procedures that include interviews, reference checks, background checks, and drug testing.
- Professional Level of Care – Each direct care worker must complete an orientation competency testing in areas including professionalism, promoting independence in the home, activities of daily living, and infection control.
- See our testimonials and contact us to learn more